DIY Portable Pegboard Display Digital Plans
Build your own configurable freestanding pegboard display with our easy-to-follow DIY Portable Pegboard Display Digital Plans. With a few supplies* and a little time, you can have a versatile and stylish display that makes markets a breeze. We've tried to think of everything, including a simple setup process and easy carrying handles. So with these plans we walk you through the entire process from beginning to end with in depth illustrations. You can do this! It couldn't be easier!
Each piece is designed to be broken down in manageable pieces with handles for easy carrying.
Each display panel measures 48" x 42" inches to fit most SUV cargo spaces. (which you can also customize to fit your car)
The 12 column grid is designed to allow for half, quarter, and third shelf widths for maximum versatility. Also geting you the least amount of waste material from your plywood.
With solid plywood construction and steel bracing, these shelves can take the wear and tear of market season over and over, as well as, stand up to even heavy ceramic objects.
Standing at 7', these display shelves put your products in direct line-of-sight of your customers as they pass by. Meaning more eyes on your handcrafted work at a time. These walls can also be configured to whatever dimensions you'd like!
Included in your DIY Portable Pegboard Display Digital Plans
- Full materials list with some recommended options for customization
- Cut list and drill patterns for all required pieces
- Step-by-step construction process
- Easy setup process instructions
- STL files for 3D printing your own brackets*
* Some 3D printed is required to complete these plans. Print files are included if you have access to a printer, but we also offer a fully-printed option as an additional purchase.