Build your own configurable freestanding pegboard display with our easy-to-follow digital plans. With a few supplies* and a little time, you can have a versatile and stylish display that makes markets a breeze with a simple setup process and easy carrying handles. We walk you through the entire process from beginning to end. It couldn’t be easier!
Each piece is designed with handles for easy carrying.
Each display panel measures 48″ x 42″ inches to fit most SUV cargo spaces.
The 12 column grid is designed to allow for half, quarter, and third shelf widths for maximum versatility.
With solid plywood construction and steel bracing, these shelves can take the wear and tear of market season over and over.
Standing at 7′, these display shelves put your products in direct line-of-sight of your customers as they pass by.
- Full materials list with some recommended options for customization
- Cut list and drill patterns for all required pieces
- Step-by-step construction process
- Easy setup process instructions
- STL files for 3D printing your own brackets*
* Some 3D printed is required to complete these plans. Print files are included if you have access to a printer, but we also offer a fully-printed option as an additional purchase.